::Tick-Tock::

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

::All I want for Christmas is you...::

Dear Santa/ Santarina,
I'm writing to ask you for something nice as I've been a very good boy all this year. Although there are times where things are wrong somewhere. But other than all those drama's, I've been doing a lot of good things. :D

1. Sony Ericsson Satio

2. I need a new pairs of earphone's/ headphone's for my Ipod and my phone...:( Mine broke

3. The Burberry Beat fragrance. I would absolutely adore you for giving me Santa/ Santarina..:D
4. A few new PSP games. Seriously I'm bored with the only two games I have already which is Tekken 5 the dark ressurection and Xiao Lin Showdown..Something new would be nice..><

I hope that you sir/ madam would grant me my wishes and make me a happy boy like he just got his first lollipop. :)

xoxox,

Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.