::Tick-Tock::

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

::Lost in time::

OMFG!!! I haven't been in here for god knows how long. lol. Well, nothing much had been happening since I last resigned. Been to a few interesting places and stuff. I know I was supposed to update all those places I've been to but I guess I was to lazy to do it. lol.

Well, last Saturday I was at Kuala Gandah, Pahang visitting the elephant's conservation centre. It was fun and a little escape from the city was nice. We got to see a few full grown elephants and about 3 baby elephant. They were so adorable I tell you. lol.

Anyhow, I am so excited for SINGAPORE which is in like 22 days away!!! And guess what?? I havent got my passport renewed!! :P WIll get it down this week. Lol.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

COUNTDOWN TO SINGAPORE!!
22 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.