::Tick-Tock::

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

::Je veux ton amour..::

Everytime I get your call, I feel excited.
I felt like as though there is nothing else in the world that mattered at the moment but speaking to you.
I think its sweet that you call just to disturb me.
Although you can annoy the sHit outta me but I enjoy talking with you on phone.
Arguing with you over the phone over silly little things makes me laugh and I know how hard you try to win over the arguements. lol.
The way you complain about things really make you sound like a very spoiled brat but its funny.
The way you sulk if I make things sound better and trying to get me to persuade you again.
I don't know about you but I feel like me around you.
My heart skips a beat everytime you call me.
And my family will be like 'Is that your new person?'
I'll just ignore and say can't a friend call me on my phone?
When I am pist, you told me to chill.
Oh how, I wish you were right here beside me to give me the will to do so.
Remember the first time when you call me?
I had a major arguement at home and you had to listen to me argue while talking to me on the phone? Lol.
I was so embarrased because I was afraid that I'd gave you the wrong impression on me.
But yet you was just so cool about it and persuaded me to be calm and chill.
I remembered how we chatted over the phone for so long I swear I was worrying about your credit until I found out you were on postpaid.
You always tell me about your car and how you want it to be.
I really would love to see that car and also be riding with only you in it.
Oh and how diva you can really be about things around you.
I'll just tell you "Its ok. Be fashionably late nor diva"
I think even without meeting you I've already fallen for you. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
8 days and counting to SINGAPORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.