::Tick-Tock::

Saturday, December 5, 2009

::fragments of my memory::

Met up with Allan today @ Pavillion. Haven't seen him for more than 3 weeks. Had Pizza Hut for late lunch. Catched up a bit here and there. I swear everyone was laughing at me because I was laughing my arse off with the things we exchanged. LMAO.

After that we went shisha-ing at Carlos. Its uber uber nice. Then I was thinking that I should ring Michelle Lee to inform her I had this month issue of FHM. She was like "OMGo!!!are you serious ar?". Me going like "duhh". lol. Oh btw, if you didn't know, Michelle Lee is in the running for FHM Girl Next Door 2009. So don't forget to vote for her aye? Just text (GND10 02) to (32888).

Anyhow, I was told that my Godparent's was in Pavillion. I was like omg!!! LOL. So, I gave a ring to my God sis and she said she just arrived. So I met them at the food court for dinner. They were in Pavillion because of the World Cup Launch outside Pavillion according to "dad". So we walked around, stopping by to watch the PUMA fashion show. And I was like shit!!! I wanna be there!! LOL. Hot models! And then we went to be the earliest 300 people to get a goodie back from Adidas for the World Cup Launch. :D

I went home after that because the official launch was at 1AM!!! LOL. It was a pretty awesome day for me. :D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
18 Days and Counting!!!
SINGAPORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.