::Tick-Tock::

Sunday, December 20, 2009

::Look Out Point::

Dear Readers,

Your's truly is now officially 18 and mind you I'm the last one in the batch of my friends!!! Although, I party way harder than any of them! :P Well, turning the not-so-big ONE EIGHT is funny. I mean, I am now a young adult and no more a mere child. :D Kudos to that! On the contrary, I now can official do things on my own without needing my parents! woot~~

Anyhoo, had a mini dinner gathering with some friends of mine and we headed up to Look Out Point which is situated up in Ampang Hills. We did not exactly knew the route there but we trusted my darling Hanz with the route and she lead us there smoothly! I mean she wasnt even sure about the route's herself. Thanks to her skills she got us there without once getting lost! Kudos Hanz darling!

So we parked the car down the hill because it was too steep for any of us to drive up there and we didnt want to take chances. We hiked up about for 4 minutes and reached the Look Out Point restaurant where is the initial plans of dinner there. The reason I stated initially was because they didnt had good sitting place for us and me being the diva me wanted to eat while having the gorgeous breath taking view with it. So darling Hanz mentioned about this new place up the tower and said it wasnt too bad but she wasnt too sure whether they have already open up that restaurant. Being a bit Kiasu, I asked Hanz to check it out with me and we hiked up for another 2 minutes. And to our pleasure or rather mine, lol it was opened and the had good sitting areas. Not to mention the food pricing isnt too expensive. So we decided to bring the rest up to the tower. Oh its called Restaurant Panaroma. It has a very hawaiian feeling at the archway heading up. And so we got settled.

And so, while waiting for the second batch of friends up we were told that the seat we're in are actually reserved. I was actually pist but before I could even blink my eyes, the waiter told us that he had arranged a better place just for us and I was like good! LOL. He indeed arranged us for the highest floor up at the tower and barricaded the place just for us! :D I felt so happy! I seriously should have gone " You rock waiter!" haha. But I didnt of course.

What more can I ask for my birthday (actually a lot more), but the company of great friends, the breathtaking view and the not-too bad food! It was a great birthday dinner for me this year. I wanna thank all of you who made it happened yesterday and HUGE HUGS!!

P/S : Oh and not forgetting you of course. Thanks for meeting me eventhough it was just for 10 minutes but that 10 minites worth everything to me! I wanted to spend more time and do more things with you but time didnt permit it. *sigh* How I wish you were here right now driving me away in your car and to a beautiful place out there! I Heart You!

**Note: Due to the overwhelming dinner yesterday, I forgot to grab pictures with my phone. The pics are with the rest and on facebook. So sorry for not having the pictures up here..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.