::Tick-Tock::

Monday, January 25, 2010

::When the dimmest light shines, It seemed to good to be true::

You know what's worst than believing that there is actually hope? That is actually believing there is hope. I know I sound like a bimbo now (or dimbo in my case) but yea. I was flicking through the channels on tv when I came across AXN playing my favourite show of all times which was the Latest season of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (SYTYCD)SEASON 6. And so the usual start off was the auditions. So as usual, TV's always kill the excitement in the middle of the show and have a 5 minutes worth of break and out comes all those colourful and quirky or sometimes interesting advertisements. So out came this AXN Dance off contest hosted by AXN in conjuction of the release of the new season of SYTYCD. Being the usual me, I immediately logged in into http://www.axn-asia.com/ and checked out what was it all about! I was like OMG!! Finally, something I can do to showcase what I do until I came into the guidelines. Everyhope was just taken away from me. It was like watching my heart taken out by someone and stabbing it infront of me.

2.Each entrant (and his / her partner) must be at least 21 years of age as of 25 January 2010.

All hope was lost! Gahhh!!!! Its so unfair!!! Why is this cruelty happening to me! :(

Owh btw, if you are 21 years of age and above as stated and you have the talent to dance kindly log in to http://www.axn-asia.com/axndanceoff and check it out! Dont put your talent to a waste! Happy trying and Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.