::Tick-Tock::

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

::My Dream in the Year of the Tiger::

Dear abandon blog,



I'm sorry I havent been posting up much on you. I've been a busy man. :P Anyhow, the reason for this post is as stated on my title.


Nuffnang in collaboration with Tiger Beer is going to hold the "Nuffnangers Run To Win Towards The Year of The Tiger" event on the 6th of February 2010 at Bar Madrid, Jaya One, PJ. Details as below:

.

.
Time: 4.30pm
Date:6th Februry 2010
Venue:Bar Madrid, Jaya One, PJ
Dress Code:Anything!

.

.

When they say anything, it seriously means anything. You can come in Tiger Suits, you can come in pajamas or anything you can think of. But in order to qualify for this race, you have to post a blogpost titled *as above* and send an email to maito:fulfillmywish.tiger@nuffnang.comwith your full name and blog permalink and you’re set!

But be informed that only 88 lucky bloggers will be chosen for this event! So hurry up and start blogging now!

****************************************


As for me, I dont ask much. Everyone else either ask for things like a new bag, or new clothes or a vacation trip or etc.. But I for one do not need all that. Although, keeping yourself well groomed is essential. My dream in the year of the tiger and the biggest one yet is actually to just get a sponsor to start college. I'm not from a well to do family and I survive from my own income. I don't get allowance like other kids do. I don't have family support and what's worst they don't support me in pursuing my future. Eversince I stopped working, I'm low on cash and I am surviving from my own savings. Now not only need I worry about surviving, I have to worry about how to pay for college as well. That is why I ask not for things but for a sponsor to pursue my dreams in college and have a better future! That is my dream in the year of the tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.