::Tick-Tock::

Monday, November 16, 2009

::FLY FM 4th FLYNIVESSARY Presented by MAGNUM Corporation::

14 November 2009, Central Park Avenue, One Utama - Witnessed the most exhilarating of the year. This year's Fly Fm 4th Flynivessary was all about the music, local acts, food and drinks and not to mention getting wet! I want to give a big thanks to Sanjay's awesome dad for fetching us to 1 Utama and fetching me back home after that. What would I do without you.

Anyway, the whole thing started when I got those VIP tickets from Steve to the event. I was like OMG!Are you for real? And then, I kept trembling and shaking and my mind was absolutely out of focus. LOL. Anyhoo, we reached there about 1 something in the noon. Wanted to catch a movie but the tickets were sold out and so all hungry and all, we decided to go look for food!:D

And so while deciding what to have, Sanjay came up with an idea to have Nando's. Being so sick of chicken (had Kenny Roger's on the day before for lunch), I suggested Dave's Deli. And so the arguement for food came to a halt after agree-ing for sushi (which I had it for dinner the night before as well). But being a sushi lover, I agreed. I pratically could memorized the menu that I wanted. lol.

After all that, we headed to the registration counter for the VIP invites @ about 3.45pm. Got the tickets and hanged out for the outdoor live broadcast for Fly FM. It was awesome because we managed to catch a few local acts before they hit the stage. Met Bittersweet, Joe Flizzow and the Fly FM DJ's including Premo Supremo, Adam Boy, Ben and the troppers like Vick and also others. The only thing that was bad about that day was it was raining. Thank GOD to VIP Tent or we'll be drench in the rain as well.

The concert kicked off with a duo band called Couple. They were a good start for the event. And despite the rain over 30,000 people turned up and partied in the rain. Everyone except the VVIP's and the VIP's of course was soaked to their bones.

I would love to continue this post but I am currently not at my own residence or comfort to do so. Will continue when I get back! Stay tune!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.