::Tick-Tock::

Monday, September 14, 2009

::You're my life now::


I am now caught in a mess between my current and my ex... It's just so frustrating to be in such situation just because the ex said somethings in his blog.. Seriously, I don't know what is going on in the ex's mind anymore.. I'm just confused...

But no matter what baby... I won't leave you hanging there alone...I've told you that you're the one for me now...


You are my life now... and I won't let you go..


~raspberry Vodka~

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad all is settled now... Dan, I am gone.... Boy, good luck. There are things that can be said to me in person. Some things I would rather have it in person to be honest. Now the question is to you this time, proving something? Haha... Doesn't matter to me... If you need me, find me. Hopefully, I've not changed.... Hopefully I don't 'poof off for real'....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.