::Tick-Tock::

Monday, August 31, 2009

::Dare to dream upon the moon::


"LOVE is a four letter word which we hear quite often. Bur what does the word LOVE means? Love is described as an emotion or feelings a person have on a certain someone or something. Love can be express by anyone who has the feeling. There are lots of different type of love like love for your special ‘him’ or ‘her’, love towards your family( etc dad, mum, sis, bro and ….) or love you have for God, your country or even towards your teacher, your students, your boss, your employee and many more. Love doesn’t have a limit and anyone can have love. We as human were created to this world by God to love the world he created for us as he created us out of his love to us! Jesus Christ sacrificed his life for us humans because he loved us. Love is a powerful emotion and a very powerful action which can restore peace and serenity into this world. As quoted in the Bible ‘Love your enemy as you love me’.


But before we jump further do you know that love is also dangerous?! Love can be deceiving, it can also be threatening or even be deadly. Lots of life have been sacrifice because of LOVE! We have to struggle to lots of challenges to work some love out. We have to argue and fight over something because of love. It is never easy to show your love to a certain someone and it is never easy to be loved by someone."

written by
**raspberry vodka**

I know how it feels now...This almost seven months experience changed me a great deal.. I know you will be reading this and I ask for you to move on as you deserve a better guy. I'm sorry I hurt you so much and also I'm sorry I was not perfect... However, if you ever need a listening ear or crying shoulder you can always look for me..=) I will be there when you need me...=) Take care and I hope that even though we are no longer together I hope that we can still be friends... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.