::Tick-Tock::

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

::Nature Retreat::

I'm back updating my blog....its a yay for me....lol... Anyway, I'm bored to death for today... Work was not bad... We were down to 5 of us in our team as one of my colleague flew back to sarawak for a week for his holidays and its my Team Leader's Birthday today.... So from 7 people we were cut short to 5... So work wasnt all that bad.... Btw, I hope some fellow is not stalking me as I lost my access card when I was on my way to work yesterday... I was depressed at first caused i had my locker and drawer key attached to my card... And not to mention my drawer is the only supply of food I have whenever I'm hungry...and not to mention abt the amount of sweets and also my david cook CD!!! So yea.... Now on food constrain.... *sigh*..... Ok enough about work and all now....

****

Well it has been decided that me and my friend will be going for a nature getaway....So at another two weeks time we would be going to this place called serendah...well..I'll let the pics do the talking....















SIgning off from here...
XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. No phone reception, no wifi and no tv! eek! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thats what nature retreat is all about...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
.